1. The person who registers on behalf of a company is called "RR" on pmAnywhere.
2. The "RR" becomes the administrator for the company data and gets "Full Control" of company specific data on pmAnywhere.
3. Anybody can register and use pmAnywhere for free.
4. Only "RR" has the ability to build a team and to add more users to access company data.
5. It is advisable that "RR" is a responsible member of the Company and has basic knowledge of Company Structure to assign roles and permissions to appropriate team members to access Company data.
6. Most of the information provided at the time of Registration may not be changed later, accept the registration type, phone numbers, emails and passwords etc.